Monday, January 7, 2008

callin' all holiday cards

okay so I have been meaning to send out a holiday card since ummm... the beginning of December? there has been so much that has happened to me in 2007 that i feel obligated to share it with everyone that has been there along the way. I mean... I did move across the country and start a new job and I haven't been the best at keeping in touch with everyone. now is as good a time as any.

there are so many things that must be done though to send out these darn holiday cards. they are as follows:


1 - write up a little "looking back at 2007" message
2 - buy "0" and "O"stamps for design below...
3 - create labels and list of who I want to send all these too (I imagine I may need my mother's address book for some of these and I'll need to place a call to my old job to get some old client contacts)
4 - buy stamps to mail these suckers
5 - compose and personalize the cards themselves
I want them to be personal but I want to share as much as possible. here is what I am thinking...

luckily I bought these blank cream colored 5 x 7 cards that I placed holiday stickers on already but I can use those next year and I can use the rest of them for this year's project.

Put guests in a bubbly mood with these invites. Download our flute template; print, and cut out. Trace onto inside of front cover of a blank card; cut out with craft knife. Use a glue stick to secure card's open side shut. Cut a piece of card stock to height of card and 1 inch narrower than width. Rubber-stamp "bubbles" on front; write details on back. Slide into card.

0 comments: