Monday, February 4, 2008

To Do: Apartment Update

As you may remember... I have been in the mood to update my apartment. Well, the old roommates moved out and left the apartment looking pretty boring so it inspired me to get my act together. This weekend I painted some furniture black and finished up the living room. It looks amazing. (Ill add pictures soon!!!)

Living Room: (things we still may need)
bright yellow fabric bulletin board (like this, this or this, maybe even this) (I love these too!)
television
dvd/vcr player


Laundry:
shelving (something like this one or this one)

Bedroom:
I really need a new bed. I am starting to feel claustriphobic and my back is always killing me. So... how about a fullsize bed (either this one or this)

Kitchen:
paint (not sure yet on the color, hot pink, bright green...)
above sink storage
recycling station

Bathroom:
I was thinking about bringing in another color to my white and navy blue bathroom, originally I was thinking that this was a good color but I bought this hot pink shampoo the other day and I realized that white, blue and hot pink would be so fun for a boring old bathroom. (Plus, I already have a super cute hot pink Breast Cancer Awareness toothbrush!

Stairway: I want to add a little shelf right next to the door and just tidy up the area.

0 comments: