Thursday, March 6, 2008

To Do: Ketch-Up

Okay, so here is the deal. This past week has been crazy!

So Thursday night I woke up in the middle of the night with a terrible toothache. Friday afternoon I went to the dentist where they delivered miserable news to me... I had to get one of my wisdom teeth removed. Urgh.

So all weekend I was on pain-killers and didn't do anything but sleep and hang around the house hating my wisdom tooth for making my life quite gloomy.

I did however, go out to dinner with him and her. It was great to see some old friends and after dinner we went to the movies to see the new Will Ferrell movie - SemiPro. (I think that is the title of the movie, not sure.) It was fun, like all Will Ferrell movies. I did regret eatting dinner though because later that night my mouth was just in more pain. Damn you wisdom tooth.

Monday, I bid farewell to that little tooth and spent the rest of the day sleeping the meds off. Thank goodness for drugs.

Then Tuesday morning we headed over to a local auditorium to see the Boss give a speech (and I had third row seats thanks to the work of a good intern.) The speech was really fun and it gave us all a little glimpse into his real personality. One great point that he made was that everyone should exercise everyday! It was funny... he was talking about how he exercises and then he said "I am not saying that everyone should exercise... well... yeah I am. Everyone should exercise." Ohhh, there were so many funny stories from that day. It was really great.

Then yesterday I was able to attend an event with one of my Arizona representatives at my office. Urgh, this is too hard to write about here. For those of you who have access to my other blog, Ill post this all there. :)

0 comments: