Thursday, March 6, 2008

To Do: Stalk Guy in Neighborhood with Dog

Urgh. So I was running out the door one Friday night two weeks ago and ran into a guy walking his dog. I couldn't help but smile at the cute little pooch and that sparked a conversation with the guy walking the dog that I had yet to really notice. 


I don't really remember how we got to the topic of our jobs but I mentioned where I worked and he mentioned that he worked in the private sector but for a organization that my office works with a lot. 
Needless to say we had a lot in common in our short conversation. 

Although... I really don't remember much about our conversation, I don't remember his name (the dog's name was Guiness, it was a chocolate lab), and I totally have no idea what he looks like. In fact, I just remember that he started to take off his beanie and fix his hair once we started chatting and then I realized that he was cute and he was interested in me. Or so I though.

I gave him my email address and I have yet to hear anything from him. I told him that I would give him a tour of my building. In fact, he mentioned that he is totally jealous of where I work so I figure that he would email me for at least a damn tour, but nothing yet. 

Now I did the girl thing and figured that he was intimidated by me and my job or he didnt want to bother me, but then I remember my favorite book, "He's Just Not That Into You" and I realized that if he wanted to contact me... he would have. 

Anyhow, I just saw him walking the dog again but I was in my car. Oh well. 

*** picture from dogblog

0 comments: