Wednesday, January 16, 2008

daddy's little girl

if you read my previous post you may understand that I am a little stressed but one long phone call (and I am sure one expensive call from Australia) later, all things feel a little bit better.


I think that I just needed someone to listen to me and let me vent it all out. my dad listened to me talk about my roommate situation, my work situation, my financial situation, and to my good news!

He always takes the time to hear me out and he normally supports my decisions. One great thing about how my parents raised me was that they always took the other side. When I got in trouble they first wanted to know what I did. They didnt blindly take my side and this has made such a big difference in who I have become. I try to see what I did to make a situation worse and what I can learn from it. This surprises my dad now when I get over a situation and how easily I learn a lesson from it. (and this makes me feel better!)

Anyhow... I am and always will be a daddy's girl. He really is my everything! (No matter how far away he lives!)




cute real simple article about dads...

0 comments: