Monday, February 25, 2008

My Favorite Thing Today: Yellow?

As you may remember, not too long ago I redecorated my office with a yellow theme. Then not too long ago I was reading a blog-favorite frolic and found this great site with fun desktop wallpapers where I added a little more yellow to my office.

Then you may remember I have been meaning to purchase a new yellow jacket/blazer, which I did this weekend at H&M because of my little incident this past Friday. (I was just trying to do my part to stimulate the economy, geez.)

And to make matters worse, I am now seeing a theme with the lunch that I packed myself today. Now I sit here in my yellow desk in my yellow office with my yellow blazer eating a banana, a egg salad sandwich, with my sugar-free, 60-calorie banana pudding snack and all I can do is laugh at myself. Awkward! Hahah.

1 comments:

The McLaws Family said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! I had no idea!!! It's really good to hear from you! Hope to see you soon!